8 simple things you can do to lose weight
Sometimes we don’t want to stick to those restricted diets, or spare time for workouts each day. I’m going to be stating some of the little things you can incorporate into your everyday life, to make it possible for you to shed those extra pounds.
- Reduce the time you spend watching the television, or playing video games, and do some housework. That may simply include moping the floor, doing laundry, raking the leaves, or even mowing the grass.
- Take the stairs instead of elevator every chance you get.
- Park your car a bit further from the destination, say the grocery store, so you actually have to walk.
- Give yourself a small serving. For instance, if you’re at a restaurant order less than you normally do.
- Drink non-fat milk to make sure you stay healthy while you consume fewer calories. Have a look at the 3 week diet meal plan Brian Flatt to get a detailed view on proper diet plans for weight loss.
- Drink water before meals to feel fuller.
- If you have the habit of taking a bus, cab or car to work, why not try walking that distance or leave the taxi early?
- Chew your food slowly so you don’t overeat.
Stick to these tips and you'll notice a dramatic change in your lifestyle and you'll start losing weight.